RESIDENCE & COMMUNITY (click on photos to view & enlarge)
HISTORIC PETALUMA (click on photos to view & enlarge)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This immaculate residence, with phenomenal curb appeal, was extensively remodeled and updated in 2017 to impress the most discriminating of buyers.
Offering 2,331± square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms; a spacious den (optional 4th bedroom); and 2 full bathrooms. Light and bright throughout with large windows and skylights in just the right areas.
And let's not forget about the large 11,543± square foot lot (0.26 acre) complete with a spacious deck for outdoor entertaining, newer fences, lawn area, mature trees and foliage, and so much more.
The residence's high/vaulted ceilings in the Living areas, Master Suite and Den; along with its open, modern layout are sure to make you feel right at home.
If that wasn't enough . . . the residence also offers an oversized 3 car garage.
AMENITIES / UPGRADES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Updated Custom "Endura" double entry doors
- Extensive wood floors (real wood = can you believe that) impressively laid at a 45° angle
- Extensive Custom light fixtures & recessed lighting added throughout
- Crown molding and Updated baseboards
- Updated hardware added throughout the residence
- To open up the layout, the pony walls were removed in the Dining & Family rooms and Kitchen wall modified/lowered
- Carpets were upgraded just a few years ago and have been meticulously cared for/maintained
- Living Room with vaulted ceiling and wood-burning fireplace with an updated stone surround
- Formal Dining with stone serving counter complete with cabinet, drawers and a handy temperature controlled wine refrigerator
- Gas fireplace insert was recently installed in Family Room
- Kitchen updated/remodeled = including replacing cabinet doors; Slab countertops installed; wall modified to open up the layout; Upgraded stainless steel appliances (i.e. Thermador Professional Series 6 burner gas stove-top); added center island; upgraded sink/faucet/disposal; etc.
- Bedrooms with closet systems installed
- Both bathrooms updated/remodeled = including cabinetry, flooring and counters replaced; Removal of wall in guest bath to open up layout; Updated plumbing, sinks, faucets, tubs and showers and toilets; and so much more.
- Updated/remodeled laundry room with sink & cabinets
- Updated landscaping both front & rear yards (front yard recently re-landscaped in 2020)
There are so many other features this property offers (inside and out) one can only really appreciate them by experiencing the property in person . . . .
YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED WITH 406 BARONS WAY.
COME EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF . . . BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
CLICK THE BELOW FLOOR PLAN TO ENLARGE
ABOUT KING'S MILL
The King's Mill community built in the 1990's by Benjamin-Tuxhorn Homes is surrounded by an unmatched variety of recreation possibilities.
Rooster Run golf course, Baseball fields, State and Community parks, Santa Rosa Junior College and historic downtown Petaluma with its impressive Theatre District and Riverfront are all nearby.
King's Mill lies North of San Francisco (approximately 40 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge); is within easy reach of the Sonoma coast or world-renowned Wine Country; and is just minutes to shopping (such as Trader Joe’s, Raley’s, Whole Foods, the massive Petaluma Outlet Mall, and more), numerous gyms, high-scoring schools, hospitals, Rooster Run golf course and a local airport.
All this adds up to a community which serves your needs and makes King’s Mill an exceptional neighborhood, a choice location for living and a place to call home.
Originally founded in 1852, Petaluma is fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live and work in the Bay Area. Years of thoughtful planning have resulted in a community where homeowners share a strong sense of pride while enjoying a friendly, relaxed lifestyle.
Many of the North Bay's finest restaurants are found in Petaluma; and cultural events throughout the year offer entertainment that's unique to Sonoma County.
Long-time residents will remember Petaluma as the "Chicken Capital of the World." Hundreds of chicken farms once operated on the outskirts of town. Today, Petaluma retains its rural feel, but those chicken farms have given way to vineyards and intimate housing developments for the approximate 60,000 residents who appreciate the access to relatively affordable homes and the direct commute to San Francisco.
The quaint riverfront city with Victorian charm is home to more than 600 businesses and 65 historical properties. Annual events include the Butter & Egg Days Parade, Victorian Holiday events, Semi-Annual Antique Faires, the Great Petaluma Quilt Show and the Arts & Garden Festival (just to name a few).
One can leisurely stroll through the downtown district of graceful Iron Front buildings of the 1800s while dropping in on many of the antique stores, clothing boutiques, gift shops and art galleries which are housed in historic buildings.
SHOP * SIP * DINE * EXPLORE